Last Update: August, 05 2018
Owner and Data Controller:
Raccoon Gang, OÜ, Pae tn 21, Tallinn city, Harju country, Estonia 11415
Welcome to https://themex.io/.
This is the Privacy for the website hosted at https://themex.io/. The Site is controlled and operated by Raccoon Gang team.
This Policy describes how we collect information about you, what we do with that information, and also what controls you have over that information.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our contact us page.
How we collect and use your information
We collect the following personal information.
Information you provide directly to us:
When we communicate with each other (including your name, email address, telephone number and the content of our communications);
When you sign up to Themex (including your nickname, email, password)
When you complete our site forms (“Contact Us”);
When you subscribe to email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
Other information that you choose to send to us.
Information automatically collected:
1) General user information about your computer and your visits (including your IP address, location, browser, operating system, referral source, length of visit and the pages you visit). This information can be facilitated by cookies (see our Cookies Policy below);
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
1. To perform the Services requested by you. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Us” web form, we will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
2. For marketing purposes. For example, we may use your information to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information promotions, events, products or services. We do not:
1. Share your data with third parties for their own purposes;
2. Send you unsolicited communications unless you have specifically agreed.
Where your information is stored
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Our main data centre is currently in Ireland
How your data is kept secure
We work hard to protect our users data:
We encrypt all of our services using SSL;
We do not store copies of your data on any form of removable media or in any of our office locations;
We regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures.
We restrict access to personal information to Raccoon Gang employees, contractors and agents on a need-to-know basis and ensure they are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
How long your information will be held
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected fort. You can request that your data is deleted at any time.
You may ask us to:
1) Access all the personal information about you held by us, including where applicable, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information.
2) You can exercise your right of access to your personal information:
By emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we may be required to ask you for further information in order to confirm your identity before we provide the information requested.
3) Correct or erase your personal information where appropriate
4) You have a right to receive your information in a commonly used electronic format
5) Object to the further processing of your personal data
6) Request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party
7) Withdraw your consent at any time when the processing relies upon consent
To exercise any of your other data subject rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our contact us page.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).